3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Organise and facilitate Scrum team ceremonies: daily stand-up meetings, backlog refinement, sprint planning, retrospectives, and sprint reviews.
- Gather requirements from cross functional teams.
- Work with cross functional teams to help surface, identify and eliminate impediments that are beyond the team’s ability to remove directly.
- Coordinate the execution of deliverables across multiple Scrum Teams with a focus on scaling Scrum to manage cross-team dependencies.
- Work closely with engineers, designers and leadership to design & deliver products in product family that drive Ziglu's quarterly goals.
- Drive adoption of product features, working closely with partners on product teams.
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and enabled your colleagues to feel included and informed in every interaction.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in practical product management or scrum master (role dependent upon experience level).
- Self-guided with a natural desire to lead strategic problem solving, execution, build scalable processes, task ownership
- Comfort working in a high growth and agile environment.
- Systematic thinking.
Nice to haves:
- Additional experience working at a high growth startup / tech company with headcount between 50 - 200.
- Experience with Tableau and/or quantitative UX perceptual measurement.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Interest/functional knowledge in digital tokens, protocols and/or financial services.
- Possibility of stock options
- 25 days holiday
- Subsided healthcare protection
- Remote first
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈