3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Product Manager (Remote)
WaitWhat is looking for a multifaceted Product Manager with strong project management skills to define and drive new product initiatives that build on superior quality podcast production and publishing that maximizes the value of the content produced via licensing and applications that leverage this unique content.
This is a Remote FT position, with the option to be in the New York City office as soon as it’s safe.
What you'll do
- Work across our functional areas to conceptualize and build tools, features and insights for our customers
- Collaborate with product-, engineering-, and design-focused teams to capture feedback and requirements and better understand the product’s near and long term roadmap
- Ensure the team understands the vision and strategy; collaborate with engineering to break down and prioritize the work into a backlog
- Assist in the development of a strategic direction for products
- Participate in stand up meetings with the core engineering team.
- Communicate effectively on a daily basis with internal engineering team members, as well as be able to work efficiently with offshore developers.
- Self-manage tasks and tickets assigned.
- Define KPIs/OKRs for product success and track and report their progress
- Establish user feedback cycles and partner with design to plan and run customer research sessions
- Facilitate meetings and workshops to help drive team momentum
Who you are
- Demonstrated ability in working as a product manager in cross functional teams that have shipped substantial products to thousands of customers
- Experienced with data-driven product development and knowledge of agile methodologies
- Engage enthusiastically with customers to shape and communicate product cycles and strategic priorities
- Passionate about helping guide decision making with clear metrics
- A strong understanding of the competitive software space
- Demonstrate strong leadership, communication and relationship building skills
- A great teammate that enjoys helping work across functional areas
- You crave responsibility, but are willing to step back and support your team to achieve success; you lead by example
- You have an ability to operate effectively and autonomously across multiple teams in situations of ambiguity, with only high-level direction
- You are passionate about continuous improvement of products, processes, and teams
- Experience with Asana/Github
We offer a benefits package that’s generous and competitive with larger companies. Benefits include 3 weeks of company holiday (2 weeks in summer + one week between Christmas and New Years), 5 personal days, healthcare (PPO, vision and dental), short- and long-term disability, life insurance and 401(k). We work startup hours, but we also rest. We’re an anti-racist organization, committed to equity and diversity of all kinds — on our team, among our investors, and as represented on our media properties. Most importantly, we only hire extremely kind people.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈