1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Super Dispatch is a successful SaaS platform for vehicle shipping. Your mission as a product manager is to execute the roadmap for the shipper product, bring ideas to life, and uphold exceptional product experience for our users. We're looking for someone who has successfully demonstrated a track record of collaboration with the design and engineering teams. The right candidate must be self-motivated and a team player who can work in a highly dynamic environment. Experience in transportation/logistics and remote work is preferred.
- Become an expert in understanding shipper's business and needs
- Develop and execute the shipper product roadmap
- Manage product go-to-market strategy, including positioning, documentation, and training
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and marketers to build and launch shipper product experiences
- Create monthly reports and insights for the shipper product
- Complete at least one personal growth activity per quarter
- 3+ years of PM experience building tech products
- Some background in transportation/logistics (preferred)
- Can balance work/communication with the US, Eastern Europe, and Central Asian teams
- Experience working with remote teams
- Hungry for success
- Moves fast and gets things done
- Analytical Skills - able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Customer focus - truth seeking individual who can empathize with customers. Patiently listens and takes feedback to solve problems.
- Proactive - acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Flexibility / Adaptability - adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Teamwork - reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
At Super Dispatch, we appreciate your dedication to the team, but know that health and happiness are critical to helping our customers. That's why we provide our employees with the following benefits.
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance for FTEs
- Stock Options
- Generous vacation and holiday time
- Gym membership
- Free downtown parking
- Career development and promotion opportunities
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈