1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with startup experience to lead the transformation of the antiquated staffing industry to a technology-forward revolution.
VitalHire staffs specialty medical practices; long-term care, post-acute care, and rehabilitation facilities; and hospitals throughout the United States. We have been your COVID first responders - when staff steps out we step in. Currently, did you know that a COVID nurses have to contact multiple agencies, scroll and troll through job ads, get dozens of calls from recruiters, submit to the needling of endless requests from duplicative agencies and facilities, submit to multiple phone calls and interviews....all for a 13-week assignment that will likely entail keeping our loved ones alive....... We simply have exhausted our healthcare heroes ENOUGH!
Join us and be part of the revolution in staffing that must happen. Staffing is broken and hasn't changed in several decades, and we aim to change that. Through our technology-first approch, we will improve recruiter efficiencies and worker happiness. We have a mission to make finding work less work, especially in healthcare. We intend to utilize a combination of third-party software along with our own development. We have external technical teams, and this role is for an internal full-time hire to manage the implementation.
You can be a part of ensuring our healthcare workforce doesn't have to work to find work. This is not an easy position and will involve non-tech-savvy end-users. If we can accomplish this audacious mission, we will have transformed how healthcare workers connect to work.
We are building our mobile-first technology and are integrating multiple systems to accomplish this goal. We need a true startup, innovator Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You must have seen the development and launch of a mobile app to the App Store and beyond. This is not the cake-walk into a large enterprise where you manage others and have unlimited resources. This is a roll-up your sleeves, chief of multiple things, strategy and operational role.
Our founder and CEO is a true pioneer and has led other transformations in services industry. We have high expectations of excellence and are maniacal about client and candidate service delivery. We treat every client and employee like family and desire to keep this feel while removing friction in the employment lifecyle. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to work alongside our founder to develop the next generation of healthcare hiring. You must have a high intake and high output energy level or this will not be the right fit. You must be super quick and creative in how you move through technology. You also must have thick skin to collaborate, accept team feedback, and pivot quickly when things are not working. This is not a 9-5. We work hard, wear many hats, and play even harder.
You must have experience in the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage to launch. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in end-to-end project management and have systems integration experience. To succeed in this role you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver.
Our ideal candidates should combine technical with a marketing understanding as you will lead both.
We move fast as a team, so the right candidate must be quick, efficient, and embrace technology to achieve a more productive result. We desire to make the staffing process better, so we regularly change and improve when something isn't working. We are small and nimble, fast and efficient, and don't let paralysis by analysis impede our performance. The ideal candidate can pivot on a moment's notice, loves change, loves contributing ideas, and even geeks out over a process improvement or learning a new technology. We call it high intake and high output. If that describes you - we want to meet you!
We operate in a iMac/iOS computing environment and use Google Suite business applications as well as other ATS and technologies to support the staffing workflow. The ideal candidate must be able to hit the ground running in this environment.
This is a FULL TIME, W2 direct hire position and entirely remote. As such, you must have a distraction-free, productive work environment.
- Perform quality assurance controls on products
- Coordinate with multiple third-party software providers to deliver functional solutions
- Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of new products
- Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
- Participate in system configuration
- Analyze competition
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other team members
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Our industry is very fast paced and ideal candidate must be able to think on their feet.
- Ability to thrive within a growing, enthusiastic and dynamic team environment, along with a desire to make a personal impact on the company
- Exceptional people skills with an emphasis on good listening and working well with staff, clients, vendors, and guests
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Loves efficiency and obsessed with delivering excellent service and continuous improvement
- Project a professional and polished presence (appearance, demeanor, attitude)
- Maintain confidentiality of company documents and practices
- Strong organizational skills
- Great verbal and written skills
- High attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to multitask well
- High integrity for customer service and excellence in work product
- Proficient computer and document editing skills, including strong knowledge of iMac, Google Applications, Adobe, Microsoft Office, scanning and database applications
- Previous work experience as an Associate Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Product Manager or similar role
- Experience managing the entire product lifecycle
- Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior and marketing techniques
- Hands-on experience with web technologies
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira or Trello
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- BSc in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
- Experience with Staffing, ATS software, CRM software, or Healthcare Credentialing or Scheduling software a definite plus.
Full-time, direct hire
Salary + Variable Compensation Plan
We cover 50% of medical insurance after 60 days of hire date
Unlimited paid-time off
Entirely work from home
Opportunities for career progression
iMac and GoogleSuite environment
Super, innovated and growing company - Rare chance to get in early!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈