1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Engage3 is seeking an innovative and detail-oriented Product Manager to work closely with our designers, engineers, and other cross-functional team members to deliver products that consistently amaze our users. The ability to scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact and a “get things done” mindset will be critical to your success.
You'll be a true collaborator, working closely with sales, strategic enablement, marketing, engineering, operations, and others to promote and support sales enablement, marketing performance measurement, strategic planning, and streamlined reporting.
- Collaborate with engineering and product leadership to develop and promote product strategy and vision
- Work closely with design, engineering, and cross-departmentally to build a product that makes business relationships simple and delightful
- Distill qualitative and quantitative data into workable problems
- Manage the entire lifecycle of features, from discovery, to adoption and optimization, fostering an iterative approach, driven by data and feedback
- Educate and promote the product internally and externally, in close partnership with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Analytical, data driven mindset, and proficient user of analytics tools
- Great track record delivering quality products in close collaboration with developers and designers
- Ability to efficiently support multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Excellent leadership and relationship building skills
- Domain expertise in Enterprise SaaS and sales practices is strongly preferred
- BA/BS degree required; advanced degree a bonus
- Experience in an Agile development environment a plus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈