1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK
Plentific is one of the fastest-growing property technology companies in the UK and Germany, with offices in the US and Turkey. Its mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. The platform empowers landlords and property managers to manage their properties and internal trades workforce, source local trade talent, build community cohesion and provide better services than ever before. The end-to-end solution offers a flexible approach to compliance management, repairs reporting and delivery, ensuring landlords and property managers can be confident that their property meets necessary standards.
Since 2013, Plentific has:
- Dramatically improved outcomes by speeding up service delivery fivefold and creating economic opportunities within local communities.
- Set a new industry benchmark on responsive repairs by reducing typical time frames (20 days) to less than 4 days.
- Entered partnerships with social enterprises to help people into trades jobs, and thus rebuild their lives.
Plentific has been recognised by multiple awarding bodies since its inception, including:
- ‘Deal of the Year - Residential’ at the UK PropTech Awards 2018.
- ‘Business Change/Transformation’ Award at the UK Business Awards 2019.
- Recognised as ‘Professional Services Partner’ at the UK Housing Awards 2019.
- Repairs and Maintenance Provider of the Year at the 24Housing Awards 2019.
- Featured on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 list 2020.
- Most Collaborative Business Award - PropTech at the UK Proptech Awards 2020.
Following a major funding round, Plentific has recently expanded into the US multi-family market and has plans to enter the wider professional and commercial real estate sector in Europe this year.
In sum, Plentific is a technology-led business developing cutting-edge solutions - and that’s only possible to do with a great team. Our culture is open, empowering and fast-paced. If you’re tenacious, passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
The product team is composed of professionals who share a passion for building a world-class digital product. We enjoy designing and optimising user journeys and have an interest in colours, typography, iconography and other design geekiness
We’re looking for a talented team player with demonstrable experience of working as a Digital Product Manager. You’ll work alongside a highly technical and enthusiastic team and apply your product management skills across our B2C and B2B offerings.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target users and their known and unknown needs.
- Negotiate product trade-offs impacting cost, schedule and usability to optimise ROI.
- Test hypothesis through surveys, interviews and user data.
- Write simple and high-impact consumer-facing copy customised to different customer segments.
- Work with product owners, product marketers, designers and software engineers to write detailed specifications that guide software project requirements.
- Manage internal and external communication of new product launches and feature releases.
- Turn ad-hoc and incomplete inputs, feedback and data points into actionable product insights.
- Provide regular updates and communicate project status, issues, dependencies and responsibilities to all stakeholders
- Oversee and develop more junior product managers and analysts.
- Proactively identify and manage key project risks, know when to escalate matters to senior management.
- BA/BS degree ideally in a numerical field
- 3+ years experience working as a Digital Product Manager
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter personality with a can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritise for business impact among competing needs
- Some experience in manual testing
- Proven experience in managing technical software products from conception to release
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written, spoken and presentation skills
- Hands on experience using spreadsheets and relevant software tools for product analytics
- Comfort in a face-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
As you can see, we have big plans and are eager to grow our team of dreamers and doers to achieve our vision of managing over 1 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexible working
- Learning and development fund
- An inherently diverse culture with over 18 nationalities and 21 languages spoken
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈