2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: EMEA Only
Cocoroco - powered by 5CA
Cocoroco is a 5CA spin-off and is positioned as a stand-alone brand. It’s a new business model enabled by 5CA to capitalize on the experience and knowledge of 15+ years of pioneering the future of work. Cocoroco’s mission is to change the global labor market by letting people thrive through offering remote working employment. Our philosophy is when people do what they love most, they operate at their full potential. By bringing businesses together with remote talent, our platform enables them to find great career opportunities while working remotely. We are energetic, open, inclusive and have a true story to tell. Our story will go live mid-March and you can be part of this journey!
You will be the first dedicated tech product hire for Cocoroco and will be given the opportunity to build your own team and master our product! This position will offer you the opportunity to be here from the early start of this ambitious startup and work closely with experienced 5CA sponsors to define a completely new product strategy (no technical legacy). As our product grows, you become responsible for building out the product offerings and related teams.
You are at the heart of the product of Cocoroco and own it. You play a crucial role in developing and designing our overall company strategy. You are heavily involved in our roadmap planning and growing our company. You take full ownership of the product, product identification, strategic, commercial, and technical priorities, as well as product evolution. You bring clarity and vision and you evangelize the product in the market. Furthermore, you facilitate an open relationship between Product, Engineering, Marketing, and the core business through continuous optimization and by championing the product vision and strategy inside Cocoroco. As our product grows, we want you to further build and lead the product team.
To successfully spearhead our product success, you will have to be creative, bold, and agile. You explore new ideas, take risks, and confidently change direction when needed. Inspiration, great idea, business opportunity? Go for it! Be lean, take small steps, adapt fast and act quickly. We act as a team, fail as a team, and celebrate success as a team – we are on this journey together.
You will report directly into the Cocoroco strategy leader, with a dotted line to the CTO of 5CA.
- Drive our (low code) development of the digital platform product. Key in this endeavor are user insights, an in-depth product understanding, feature development and experimentation
- The product ideation, prioritization, backlog, and customer feedback loop processes
- Identify behaviors and needs through research and analysis and use these data in the development of the product
- The start-to-finish platform architecture together with the CTO of 5CA
- Relationships with suppliers providing technology or services in support of the product
- Build a results-oriented team during different stages of the company's development and grow trust within your (future) team to support creativity and fluid collaboration
- Build a culture of accountability, measurability, and success that leaves room for mistakes and rapid learning when things don’t go to plan
- Be proactive in communicating to technical and non-technical stakeholders, in providing regular project updates
- Take ownership, make decisions with courage and be there to inspire others.
- You have 4+ years’ experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager, including previous experience at a marketplace platform, staffing platform, or equivalent
- You have a Computer Science Degree or Bachelor of Computer Engineering background or you have 5+ years of hands-on software engineering experience
- Prior experience in handling multidisciplinary teams and for multiple platforms (Web, IOS, Android)
- Experience in building a team and a proven track record of working in a start-up environment
- Able to work independently and within a team, know when to ask for others' opinions
- Affinity with the recruitment, staffing, or SaaS business is preferred
- Empathetic and user-focused, with commercial awareness
- Critical thinker with a healthy dose of skepticism
- You are a strong communicator, and you speak fluent English. Dutch language skills are a plus!
- Location to be discussed!
- UI/UX Experience
- Any Cloud experience (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Be part of an ambitious startup from the early start and master our product
- Experienced sponsors within 5CA available to guide you with experience
- A fast-growing organization and an international, inclusive company culture
- An inspiring environment with a young and agile team with which you will have lots of fun
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EMEA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈