1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
The Product Manager works with the Director of Product Management to identify market needs, prioritize opportunities, and help set the strategy, vision, and go-to-market approach for Vatica Health Products and Features. The Product Manager works closely with internal departments (Development, Operations, Support and Sales) and external stakeholders (customers and partners) to strategically improve the product. The Product Manager will be defining the “why” and the “what” of the product vision to define the product roadmap.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with the Director of Product Management to define the strategy and vision for Vatica Health’s Payer Services roadmap
- Guides Risk Adjustment and Quality of Care Initiatives through product delivery, with focus on identification, validation, and prioritization of market/strategic needs and pain points
- Manages internal and external resources to ensure that approved products get to market per specifications, within budget and on schedule
- Engages directly with payers and client-facing Vatica Health teams (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Support, Implementation) to understand client needs and pain points
- Prioritizes market opportunities, products, and features based on market impact, resource requirements, and strategic alignment
- Defines and analyzes metrics that reflect the performance of our Products, Features, and product development
- Creates business cases to validate and prioritize Products and Features for development
- Monitors industry and competitor trends and adjusts Product vision and strategies accordingly
- Partners with Technology Team to understand available and applicable technologies that can improve efficiency and benefit clients
- Creates Charter and Scope documents and Epics that the product owners can use to write detailed stories for development; writes detailed stories for development as needed
- 3-5+ years of Healthcare Industry integration experience preferred
- 3-5+ years of practical experience in providing payer support on large and complex healthcare projects to achieve payer objectives
- 3-5+ years of experience with Risk Adjustment and/or Quality of Care regulations
- 3+ years of experience with the full life cycle of product development
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or related field; or equivalent work experience
WORKING AT VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans– we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Room for growth and advancement- we love our employees and want to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Excellent PTO policy (everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Great work-life balance environment- We believe family comes first!
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈