2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At Sierra Interactive, we’re passionate about helping real estate professionals translate the inherently chaotic business of real estate into a reliable and scalable platform for success. Our customers rely on us to help them keep pace with a rapidly changing technology landscape, and we’re committed to helping them thrive. As a Product Manager, you'll be tasked with researching and managing the design and development of key features of our platform, as well as assisting members of our sales and marketing team to communicate the value of those features through our website and marketing channels. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years product management experience with a SaaS or similar business.
Description / Job Function
This is a full-time, fully remote position.
On a day-to-day basis, you'll work closely with our web design and development teams to oversee new feature development and assist in ongoing improvements of existing features. While there will be an opportunity to do some simple prototyping and web design within this job, this is not a design position or a programming position. Instead, your main focus will be to plan, guide and supervise feature development from conception through launch, and to assist in promoting the value of those features to existing and prospective clients.
In a typical day, you'll be managing the development of multiple new features, each at different stages of completion. For one feature, you might spend time soliciting feedback from team members and considering possible use-cases before creating a detailed specification for our design team. For another feature, you might be providing completed design mockups to our development team, along with specific instructions on how programming should be integrated with the mockups to create an initial working version. For a third feature, you might be organizing client and team feedback on an existing feature, discussing with a designer what improvements we’ll include in that feature’s next update.
Specifically, you will:
- Act as project lead to supervise new feature development from initial design requirements all the way through to launch
- Develop direct relationships with key clients, soliciting their ideas and feedback to help guide the development of new features and continue to improve existing features
- Gather input from Sales, Marketing, Project Management, and Customer Success teams on current features and new feature requests
- Work with our technical team to understand feasibility of feature changes
- Work with our CEO and leadership team to prioritize a list of potential features based on ROI and technical difficulty
- Own feature development timelines, keeping stakeholders up to date on the enhancements and coordinating roll outs between groups (IT/Marketing/Sales/Customer Success)
- 3+ years product management in a high growth SaaS or similar business
- Demonstrated ability to lead a product management function
Necessary Leadership Competencies:
- Internally motivated to act as a servant leader
- Entrepreneurial mindset to initiate and drive new business opportunities
- Ability to act as an informal leader with peers and other stakeholders
- Adept at listening to needs and input from the existing team and negotiating and teaching to gain alignment with the team.
- Ability to think strategically, specifically about future impacts of proposed or pending changes
- Ability to effectively communicate new and complex ideas to all levels within the company
- Ability to self-manage, holding themselves accountable and managing perceptions with their stakeholders
- Ability to motivate others to do their best work
Benefits are available contingent upon completion of a 30 day on-boarding period and include:
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees, with option to insure dependents / family members at a reasonable cost.
- Generous paid holidays and paid time off
- Matching 401k retirement plan contributions up to 4% of base salary
Sierra Interactive is a leading real estate technology platform serving thousands of real estate agents, teams, and brokers across the US and Canada. In business for more than 10 years, we are self-funded, financially independent, profitable, and high growth. We prioritize the success of our team along with the success of our customers, and see them both as inextricably linked. As a team, we value progress over perfection; we seek to create positive, lasting relationships in all that we do; and we own it together – and we’re excited that you’re thinking of making a career with us!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈