3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Launched in 2018, kea is changing the way restaurants operate. We raised an $11M Series A in August and we're building an amazing team to drive the world's restaurant commerce. We've experienced 1000% year-over-year revenue growth, and plan to continue that trend by providing even more value for our customers through our technology.
About the Role
kea is looking for an experienced product manager to join our team to build enterprise software. In this role, you'll be responsible for driving vision and execution for two of our most important products: an enterprise portal for restaurant owners to interact with their AI and a platform for integrating with restaurant backend systems.
You'll translate complex business problems into well-defined solutions, work with engineers to build them out, and analyze them post-hoc to find and fix issues. There's a large ecosystem of products for us to design and build to execute our mission, and almost all of the work will be 0 → 1. There are tens of thousands of restaurants out there that need kea, and we're building for them.
What your day-to-day looks like
- Translate open-ended business problems into product vision, then write down the vision in astounding, clear detail
- Work directly with engineers to plan, build, test, deploy, and analyze
- Iterate on the product roadmap with product and engineering leads
- Meet with customers and business counterparts to hone your intuition on the problem-space
- Continue to connect the dots across individual products so that the value of the platform grows with each product
What Sets You Up For Success
- 3+ years of product management or management consulting experience
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Relentless focus on long-term goals and strategy
- Demonstrated ability for detail and edge-case thinking
- BS, MS or PhD in Engineering, Science, or Economics
What we offer:
- Generous stock option plan
- 100% employer-paid medical and mental heath care benefits. Vision and dental also available.
- Flexible time off
- Ownership, responsibility, and empowerment in what you do
- Incredible teammates and a caring workplace culture
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply and look forward to meeting you!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈