1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
We are looking for a technical product manager to complement our product management team and take responsibility for a part of the Frontiers web platform. We seek an enthusiastic team player with great initiative and a get-it-done attitude. The selected candidate should be able to operate in a fast-paced work environment, while juggling several different tasks at the same time. Excellent organizational and communications skills are a must.
- Identify the users and their needs based on evidence;
- Align the product vision and roadmap to market and stakeholder requirements;
- Write functional and technical specifications;
- Take responsibility for the user experience and collaborate with designers, developers and stakeholders to create the outcome that adds most value based on the organization’s goals;
- Act as Scrum Product Owner for a development team (near- or off-shore) and manage the entire product and development life cycle;
- Constantly communicate with all stakeholders in the appropriate language and abstraction level;
- Define, track and regularly report on KPIs and other metrics;
- Own the vision of the product, be responsible for the roadmap, communicate and work to secure the organization’s understanding and buy-in.
- Minimum three years as a product manager or similar position, ideally with a focus on web-based products;
- Strong analytical skills and independent, entrepreneurial, approach;
- Understanding of Product Management principles and approaches;
- Ability to build effective relationships through communication and transparency;
- Understanding of AB testing, messaging services, BPMN workflows engines, web technologies, databases and APIs;
- Experience in creating functional and technical specifications, including the creation of mockups, diagrams, workflows and use cases. (UML & BPML);
- Experience with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM) is a plus;
- Solid communication skills in English, both written and verbal are a must.
- 25 days' vacation per year and Christmas office closure
- Participation into the company's annual bonus scheme
- Access to the latest equipment and international working environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Remote working options available within the UK.
- Fruits and snacks in the kitchen as well as much tea & coffee as you likeIn-house well being activities including free weekly yoga
How to apply
Please submit your application in English.
The candidate must be an UK citizen or have a valid UK work permit. Our office is located in London, however remote working options are available within the UK. If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply online!
Frontiers actively embraces diversity and is a safe and welcoming workplace. Recruitment is free from discrimination including based on race, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation. With over 600 employees from more than 50 different nations, our diversity creates vibrant teams and constantly challenges us to appreciate multiple perspectives.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈