1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Build a deep understanding of the competitive environment, customer engagement and product metrics to determine the right set of services, features and scope, including APIs and embeddable experiences
- Stay on top of member needs and market trends
- Own product roadmap and functional requirements from concept to launch, working closely with Engineering, UX, Business Development, Regulatory, Member Experience and other partner teams to deliver impactful, differentiated, easy-to-use integrated solutions
- Be a ruthless prioritizer while balancing the needs of users and cross-functional stakeholders
- Actively and effectively communicate product strategy and priorities across all parts of the organization, ensuring close alignment and coordination
- Apply both qualitative feedback and quantitative metrics to guide decisions and measure success, ensuring product offerings meet user engagement and satisfaction goals, as well as growth / revenue targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience as Product Manager in a technology business
- Demonstrated success leading product development from concept to launch, including- roadmap definition, feature prioritization, and end-to-end product execution
- Demonstrated technical product ownership with B2B2C or B2B services
- Ability to make things happen. Demonstrated flexibility and resourcefulness in managing complex business needs, with a build-learn-iterate mindset
- Ability to meet deadlines and drive results within a high degree of ambiguity
- Experience managing multiple ongoing initiatives simultaneously, with high degree of organization and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience leading health related products in a regulated industry - preferably with B2C
- Experience building consumer medical software, in a high-growth environment
- Demonstrated technical product innovation, identifying new opportunities and building them to scale
- Ability to identify and take action on process improvements to enhance efficiency.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈