1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada or California
WineDirect offers a full range of Direct-to-Consumer services to wineries, including e-commerce, point-of-sale, and order fulfillment. We have one clear goal, and that determines our focus each and every day – be The Winery's Champion. We do that through a strong culture of innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering the best to our customers. Our employees are friendly, passionate, hard-working, and committed to growth!
About the position
We are re-imagining e-commerce for wineries. We are the leaders in the market but continuously strive to improve how we help wineries promote, sell, and deliver wine directly to consumers using our specialized WineDirect platform that includes Point of Sale systems, online purchases, and wine club membership.
As a Product Manager, you are the champion for the customers within your team and a subject matter expert for your product area. You are skilled in identifying customer problems, understanding how they impact the business, and backing it up with data and insights. You work closely with Product Designers and Developers to bring solutions to the market, and with Marketing and Customer Success to ensure customer adoption and engagement.
We offer a remote-friendly office and we will consider all applications within Canada and California. The option to work from our Vancouver, BC or American Canyon, CA offices is available.
- Research, understand and analyze customer needs and expectations to determine the problems to solve
- Develop buy-in for the product vision with the team and stakeholders across the organization
- Collaborating with the product development team to develop user stories and manage the backlog
- Review and prioritize initiatives based on business and customer impact
- Organize product launches including working with internal teams, executives, and other product management/owner team member
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 years of Product Management experience for complex online systems
- A business or technical education
- Strong problem-solving skills and high responsibility
- Strong ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Bonus points if you have experience with e-commerce and/or the liquor industry!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada or California.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈