3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: +/-2h from Paris time zone
GitBook is a modern documentation platform sustained by some of the best SaaS Europeans VCs (Point 9 Capital, Notion Capital, Fly VC). Our ambition is to empower team's intelligence, we want to help teams work more efficiently by creating a single place to leverage their knowledge.
GitBook is now used by over 1M users and thousands of teams such as Adobe, Netflix, Decathlon, or Google. We're working on a next product step to redefine "core teamwork" and we're looking for a first Product Manager (working remotely) to join our team and help us align on product thinking and explore product direction.
What will you be doing?
We understand the strategic value a great PM will bring to our cross-functional team (design, engineer, customer success, growth…) to help us build and scale into a world-class organisation. We also know that being the 1st PM in a product-led company might be challenging, so we’re looking for someone who is as excited as us to seize this opportunity!
On a daily basis you will work on:
● Adopt a market-driven approach to have a full understanding of our product, our business, and the competitive landscape.
● Continuously engage with stakeholders (internally and externally) to understand their pain points, motivations and needs and be their voice (internally).
● Nurture our product vision and ensure our team is empowered through research by gathering qualitative and quantitative data (user feedback, data analysis, competitors, user research…).
Product roadmap and prioritisation:
● Turn all insights into an actionable product roadmap to guide the development of our product.
● Constantly prioritise a rapidly-evolving product alongside an expanding growth effort to maximise the impact on the user experience and the business.
● Analyse features performance, adoption, product usage to drive insights and align our product direction.
● Work closely with our Product & Engineering team to find the best solution to better serve millions of users who rely on us.
● Always communicate the “why” to make sure the team understand the roadmap and embrace it.
● Facilitate and collaborate on workshops and meetings designed to help the team make sense of the product and potential impact.
● Implement and iterate on our collaboration process as an evolving team. ● Bring the best out of the discrete skills in the team and empower everyone’s ownership so we’re all contributing towards aligned goals.
Every single team member is a value addition to our culture, so it's important for us to state our values.
While joining GitBook, you will also appreciate our Perks & Benefits.
1. First, you need to send us your application to express your interest and we will review it (of course we'll get back to you whatever the outcome)
2. As the next step, our Talent Acquisition Manager will call you so the both of you will be able to ensure there is a correlation between GitBook's expectations, the role and your own expectations.
3. Afterwards, you will be meeting with members of our team during two separate meetings to share about role specifics such as required skills, knowledge, abilities as well as working environment, day-to-day life…
4. Finally, you will have the opportunity to meet with the entire team to get a preview of GitBook’s culture and daily life
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: +/-2h from Paris time zone.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈