4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: EMEA Only
Testlio empowers software development teams to ship great customer experiences by providing world class development tools and services to assure quality – we are an integrated function in our customer’s development life cycle. You love building solutions on a larger scale for yourself and others like Microsoft, Amazon, CBS, Fox, NBA.
A Product Manager is responsible for translating business problems into product requirements by defining clear problem descriptions/statements; identify opportunities and create work for engineering team via product backlog; measure success and impact through product increments; communicate effectively across stakeholders (management, customers, teams).
- Be an influencer - translate problems and requirements into an attainable product roadmap, own and drive your product vision
- Partner with in-house Services/Sales teams to build a compelling product strategy
- Work closely with Designers to dive deep into user experience and narratives
- Manage product iterations from ideation to rollout - manage expectations and releases of your product
What do we expect from you?
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager in a technology company
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar would benefit you
- Ability to communicate complex topics in a simple, effective manner to the team, stakeholders and partners
- Great English is a must to be able to collaborate seamlessly with our teams
- You're comfortable with ambiguity and abstract environment - independent and disciplined to drive product, accommodating change
- Good knowledge of software development processes, can understand development and testing aspects of it
- Knowledge and experience delivering products in abstract settings
- You have a “user first” attitude and are passionate about fixing user problems
- You have a chance to help deliver the mission for some of the biggest companies in the world by building a dedicated test management platform.
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a multicultural environment and grow tremendously.
- A fast, transparent and supportive team.
- Competitive salary, compensation plans and stock options.
- We will take good care of you by compensating sporting activities, educational training (or attending seminars interesting to you), team events to really get to know each other - team is everything, relaxing massages etc.
- Not to mention, you’ll be part of an amazing pride of lions – check out our latest Lionfest video and be updated with what’s going on atm.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EMEA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈