2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: EMEA Only
Mirantis helps enterprises move to the cloud on their terms, delivering a true cloud experience on any infrastructure, powered by Kubernetes. The company uses a unique as-a-service model empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere – from public to hybrid cloud and to the edge. Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, Reliance Jio, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen.
We are looking for a Product Manager with experience building enterprise infrastructure software. You will help guide and manage the delivery of a diverse set of licensed products with roots in open source projects. Product Manager at Mirantis is a fast-paced and dynamic role that will provide candidates with exposure to large fortune 500 companies, global economies, and unique market segments.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute a differentiated product vision, strategy, and roadmap for Mirantis across a well-defined and articulated set of customer segments.
- Lead competitive analysis, market research, and new market and product identification in concert with the Product Marketing team.
- Operationalize the delivery of the vision & strategy through roadmaps, feature definition, releases, and go-to-market plans, with an emphasis on compressed timelines and rapid time to market.
- Coordinate with the Engineering and Program Management teams to understand resource availability, development activities and milestones, and dependencies between teams and products. Collaborate on the creation and maintenance of a rolling product component roadmap.
- Be a product evangelist with customers, prospects, analysts, partners, and internal teams
- Be an active participant in the execution of go-to-market and launch activities.
- Enable the Sales and Customer Success teams with training and time in field learning with customers.
- Proven track record in Product Management.
- Experience with B2B enterprise SaaS.
- Experience with product-led growth opportunities and strategies
- Understanding the cloud-native technologies landscape, vendors, their products, how they relate to each other, and what value they can deliver to the end-users.
- Strong foundation in virtualization, containerization, public clouds, networking, system, and distributed systems technologies.
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established Silicon Valley leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Receive a competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EMEA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈