3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA and UK only
This position will be responsible for defining requirements and prioritizing some of the key components of Wallarm cloud-native products to protect modern apps and APIs.
A successful candidate will have experience in product management in an agile software development environment (Scrum) and have a demonstrable ability to walk through product ideation, product realization, GA, managing a feedback loop and backlog grooming.
As a Product Manager you will drive product improvements by assessing the market, addressing market needs and work with our world-class product and engineering team.
You will have constant interaction with our customers and partners to understand their needs and address them. You will be actively involved throughout all stages of the life cycle (conception, definition, development, release and post-release activities) managing planning, feature selection, and the tactical activities of our Wallarm security features and capabilities.
- Drive business initiatives of the Wallarm components through product roadmap, product definition and ultimately, shipping product that delights our customers
- Collaborate with engineering and customers to deliver solutions needed to drive exponential revenue growth
- Quickly earn the status of “subject matter expert” with your colleagues in Engineering (Dev, QA and UX) through deep interaction and hands-on collaboration
- Be the “go to” person with your colleagues in customer-facing roles (Sales, SE, Support, Customer Success and PS)
- Act as a guiding light for your scrum team, evangelizing your product vision, and prioritizing backlog to deliver multiple releases a year to the market.
- Roll up your sleeves to define, prioritize and communicate product requirements and corresponding acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with customers and get instant feedback – drive that feedback into epics and user stories for the scrum team.
- Work with Wallarm’s awesome sales teams and make them more successful.
- Author insightful presentations, papers, and blog entries with Wallarm’s marketing team based on the network data visualization solutions you are creating with your scrum team.
- You should have strong experience with application security, networking, networking protocols as you will be owning the protection of the customers APIs and application.
- Experience in talking to customers
- Experience defining requirements
- Experience generating product collateral to drive Sales, Product Marketing and other internal teams.
- You have prioritized strategic and tactical features of a product based on inputs from market, competition, customers, field, and engineering
- Knowledge of public/private clouds (AWS, Azure, VMware-based private clouds), ideally application security
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Significant experience as a software developer, product manager or relevant position.
- 2-4 years of product management experience. Additional experience in technical marketing, support or systems engineering preferred.
- Previous start-up experience preferred
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA and UK only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈