3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure? We are expanding our USA team!
What is the role?
We are an established company with a number of different product offerings, each with an associated Product Manager. The US and Canada are fast growing regions and we now need a Product Manager to join the team here and help us in our rapid growth. As a Product Manager you will have the responsibility to work with the existing Product Management team to define what product we need to build and why we need to build it. Building great market-focused products drive greater revenue potential across the company. In this role you’ll get the fantastic opportunity to work closely with our Product Managers, Product Owners, Engineering team and customers.
What skills will you need to succeed?
This is what we’re looking for:
- We are looking for somebody with deep knowledge of the US and Canadian insurance markets – specifically P&C, but some Life and Health knowledge is a plus.
- You need to have an understanding of how fraud detection software works, and how fraud is committed against the insurance industry.
- You will need to have some technical skills and an understanding of how software is built and developed, although deep technical skills or past development roles are not a necessity.
- You will need to have great presentation skills, sometimes in front of large audiences.
- You’ll need awesome customer-facing skills.
- You’ll need to easily translate business needs into technical needs, and possibly technical specifications.
- You will know how to work as a business analyst and will have had some experience in a role such as this.
- A bonus will be some knowledge of the Scrum and/or Pragmatic Marketing frameworks.
Interested in this position? Please apply via the button!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈