3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conferencing calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. We not only build products to enable the everywhere worker, but we also are everywhere workers. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere.
Product Manager (Client Experience)
Dialpad is a cloud-based phone system that powers voice, video, and messages all from a single platform. With a beautifully intuitive interface that works on your existing devices, your phone system is finally as adaptable as your team.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who will own the roadmap and drive feature delivery for the Dialpad clients, including our Electron native app and our IP desk phone experiences. The right person will not only have a technical background but also act as a bridge between our product, design, marketing and engineering teams. Ideally, you've been a PM for a SaaS product, and are comfortable operating in an agile environment. If you're creative, goal-driven, and hands-on, and you like working with a smart, talented, generally awesome team, we'd love to hear from you!
- Build a roadmap tied to strategic goals, balancing technical capabilities with business needs
- Own delivery of features and experiences from conception to launch
- Work with Design and Engineering to define simple, elegant user experience and represent our customers’ interests in the Product Development process
- Manage new features and weekly releases through the full project lifecycle and provide ongoing support, even after launch
- Measure and analyze product metrics, feature adoption, customer needs, and business opportunities to guide prioritization, design and development decisions
- Identify product and technical issues and actively develop and track solutions
- Interact with customers to stay abreast of industry needs, trends and best practices, quickly come up to speed on their technologies, balance diverse requests, and drive issues to resolution
- Keep track of all requirements and test processes coming several sources to understand applicability to the product
- 5+ years experience in product management, preferably in a SaaS company, with experience driving product planning, pushing development, and releasing products
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Track record of success in previous job
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities & business needs. Startup experience a plus.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field is a plus
- Experience working on Electron-based applications and/or VoIP services is also a plus
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈