1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love and will fundamentally change healthcare. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: defining the product vision, gathering and prioritizing requirements, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Our Product team works in an initiative-based style that allows our teams to be fast and collaborative across our Product and Engineering teams. This small team reports directly to our Chief Product Officer so they’re able to gain first-hand knowledge of our vision and influence the roadmap into the future.
- Drive the entire vision and delivery of new products, features to keep the business relevant and competitive
- Conduct market and customer research to identify potential features or releases
- Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals
- Maintain and update existing features
- Produce high-level product requirements, iterate with your design and engineering teams
- Engage stakeholders in leadership, research, data, and support, and a coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment
- Coordinate go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature
- 3+ years of experience in software product management
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- A proven track record of working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding project and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- You don’t need to be a senior software engineer, but a technical background is a plus
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies is also a plus
- Previous Healthcare experience
- Previous Startup experience
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!