3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
TrueCare24 is seeking a Product Manager to join our growing team
TrueCare24.com is a nationwide care platform that connects healthcare professionals and caregivers to businesses and families. We are changing the future of how care/healthcare services are bought and delivered. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, we have a globally distributed team of highly skilled and highly committed professionals all over the United States.
Your primary responsibility as a Product Manager will be to improve the product to attract and retain more clients, as well as improve overall efficiency of the platform. More specifically, in this role you will:
- Create the next $100M product line from vision to reality
- Manage agile product development process from product management point of view
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, market, and competition
- Develop product positioning and go-to-market strategy
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate our applications with other leading industry systems
- Work with QA engineers to create test plans
- Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all functional issues
- Keep abreast of the goings-on in the industry
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
This is a unique opportunity for a hungry, driven self-starter to lead and define the future of our Product function. You will help us define and create new product features and improve existing ones, as well as focus on product strategy and implementation. This is a contract (1099), full-time remote position with a target compensation in the $75k-85k range.
We are a mission driven company. You will have a unique opportunity to touch thousands of lives on both sides, those who need care and those who provide it. We believe that by using technology we can change the way care is delivered in the US and other countries.
- 3-5 years work experience as a Product Manager
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field, MS preferred
- Experience working in Marketplaces or network effect companies preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to deal with high levels of ambiguity and proven ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Experience in a highly entrepreneurial environment (can-do attitude)
- Strong MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and Google Suite skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to make sound ethical decisions. Integrity beyond reproach.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Comfortable working directly with the Company Founders and C-level executives.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned responsibilities and work product.
Important: For this position you must have a reliable home office setup (a laptop, a cell phone with a strong signal, a reliable high speed internet connection, and a quiet work area). Your laptop and cell phone should be no more than 2 years old and in good working condition. You should be able to troubleshoot your equipment quickly in case of minor malfunctions.
TrueCare24's ValuesCustomer First - We have a Customer First mindset. (EAC) Engage, Align and Execute for our Customer & Partner communities.
Bias for Action - We practice high-velocity decision-making, despite encountering ambiguity daily. Act and move forward.
Act Like an Owner - We have a strong ownership mentality. Therefore, we work smart, hard, and long. Every person on the team has the potential to have a large impact.
Always Be Learning - We learn rapidly and eagerly, from different teams within and outside the company. Respectful debate makes our organization stronger. We will make unintentional mistakes. Learn and move forward.
Do the Right Thing. Period. - Empathy, Trust, Candor (ETC). Being empathetic to our Partners, our Customers, and each other helps build trust in our community and fosters successful decision-making.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈