1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Clubhouse is growing, and we’re looking for a Product Manager. This role will report into our VP of Product Management and will work closely with our Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing, and Design teams to drive Clubhouse’s product forward. You will have the opportunity to work with a collaborative and product-minded team to build project management tools you actually want to use. We aim to empower our teams to have responsibility over the applications they deliver, and you will provide the expertise, tooling, and structure to enable that.
Product at Clubhouse is a small team, and you’ll be at the forefront of building and shipping features and products that have a direct impact on company growth. You’ll use your previous PM knowledge to motivate teams, prioritize features, and ideate on future products. This role is an individual contributor position. Candidates should have experience as a PM and be ready and willing to jump in and get their hands dirty on day one.
- Lead, motivate, and collaborate a cross-functional team of engineers, product designers, marketing, customer success and others
- Proactively identify and understand opportunities and changes in the competitive space
- Set your team’s roadmap based on the company strategy and goals
- Work closely with our Customer Success and Support teams as well as Marketing to gather feedback directly from our users
- Be an expert on our user’s needs - and put them first
- Collaborate with Engineering and Design to deliver a best in class user experience
- Solve complex user needs with solutions that work for multiple types of users
- Identify key product metrics and create dashboards to monitor those metrics
- Write Specs and stories for new features
- Collaborate on product vision and strategy
- Prior work experience in a Product Management role with at least some of this experience spent working on a customer-facing web application
- Experience with productivity tools is a plus
- Analytical mindset
- Experience using qualitative research tools (ex: Usertesting.com) and quantitative research tools (ex: Optimizely, Taplytics, Typeform, Pendo, Mixpanel)
- Solid technical understanding; you don’t need to know how to program but you should be able to hold your own in technical discussions with engineers
- Demonstrated experience in making data-driven product decisions and owning the outcomes of those decisions
- Comfort with an iterative and flexible development style
- Strong prioritization skills and great instincts about what matters
- Drive and ability to get things done in a startup environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!