6 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only
We are Givelify: Where fintech meets philanthropy. We help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world; one simple, joyful gift at a time.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team & will own the roadmap and drive the implementation of all things related to the donor experience, from apps to the browser giving app.
• Loves to craft and build delightful experiences for donors who use our apps.
• Has experience leading a team of multidisciplinary teams of designers, engineers and marketers and partnering with internal stakeholders to bring a variety of concepts and products to life and to market
• A customer focused or human centered mindset.
• Manage the donor experience roadmap. This means getting inputs from a variety of stakeholders and customers, prioritizing the work and making sure that you are working on the most impactful things.
• Dig deep into the problem or need that you are trying to fulfill for the customer, and frame and define the customer’s problems or needs for the team.
• Uncover new and/or latent opportunities for your customers by regularly interacting with customers and diving into analytics data to observe how customers are behaving.
• Collaborate within a multi-disciplinary team to come up imaginative yet salient solutions to the customer’s problems or needs.
• Distill your solution down into its essence and ship to customers as early as you can.
• Evaluate if your solutions have been successful in addressing the need through quantitative and qualitative means, from testing early prototypes to full release.
• Collaborate with product marketing to ensure successful launches and adoption of new features or improvements.
• Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team are responsible for; deliver world-class software in every release.
• Lead and inspire a multi-disciplinary team to do their best work.
Relevant experience and mindset:
• 5 plus years product management experience in mobile or mobile & software.
• Strong understanding of what makes great experiences, as it is essential that you are able to facilitate or make product design decisions and challenge the team to build simple yet delightful experiences.
• Good storyteller and communicator, you are able to persuade or inspire others by telling compelling stories and also comfortable making decisions that goes against consensus with good rationale or reasons behind them.
• Direct experience in managing a multidisciplinary team for mobile apps.
• Strong organizational skills to plan and track various activities with multiple stakeholders.
• Servant leadership: you lead by earning the respect and trust of others and not by the position in the org chart.
Competencies: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proficient in running in-depth interviews with customers to uncover latent needs.
• Possess a experimenters mindset and a framework to prioritizing features.
• Experience using analytics tools such as Mixpanel, Amplitude or Google Aaalytics.
• Human centered design or design thinking.
• Some basic skills of prototyping is a plus.
• Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission to help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world – one simple, joyful gift at a time. Our culture of integrity, heart, simplicity, & that “wow” factor fuel our aspiration to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive & purpose-driven work environments.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks, and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.
From places of worship to world-changing nonprofit groups, Givelify harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they care about. Tap. Give. Done. Givelify’s payment solution is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!