1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only
As a Product Teammate at Joy Labs, you will take a leadership role in working with entrepreneurs, their customers, and the labs team to validate products in the earliest of stages and bring them to market. You’ll be hands on working with design, growth and engineering peers to execute timely opportunity discovery, market research, product design, prototyping, and product delivery to launch.
Your passion to identify product-market fit, excitement for lean innovation approaches, and comfort with ambiguity is critical. If you’re passionate about being part of a team that is focused on continual learning and adaptation to be the best in the world at developing and delivering products, you could be a fit!
- 5+ years experience in product management
- Ability to prioritize well and drive excellence in planning and execution
- Strong experience in working with conceptual and early stage products
- Experience working with developer centric customers and APIs
- Experience with digital communications tools and channels, including web sites, email campaigns, and and social media
- A passion to solve customer problems, with strong interview skills
- Experience working with product designers
- Comfortable with data and analytical thinking
- Highly collaborative in a cross-functional, distributed team
- Ability to conduct thorough competitive analyses and market research
- A belief in, and alignment with the Joy Labs values (see below)
What you’ll do:
- Launch new disruptive products!
- Work with customers to ensure products and features provide real, continued value.
- Drive problem and solution validation, prototyping and launching of products to market.
- Drive processes to understand market opportunity and customer demand.
- Design and lead the roadmap for one or more products.
- Drive and support the positioning, pricing, and packaging of one or more products
- Guide a repeatable approach for product validation techniques to support rapid validation and delivery of our products.
- Partner with product design to perform customer interviews and execute product experiments.
- Partner with product growth to understand market opportunity and customer demand.
- Define roadmaps for engineering teammates to build, scale and launch SaaS products.
- Lead teammates through periodic, focused sprint cycles aimed to support product and feature decisions.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!