2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Australia, North America or Europe
View our full job description in a beautiful Qwilr page here: https://team.qwilr.com/Product-sNwAHLcER8aG
At Qwilr, we've packaged up the perfect way to create documents: amazing, design-perfect pages, which anyone can create. They come with payment, e-sign, easy integration into your CRM, and all the other functionality you wish your old PDF documents had. We have made a beautiful product that solves customers' needs, and that in turn has made us a strong business, with a multi-million dollar ARR, consistent growth and incredibly low churn.
It's now time for us to scale this growth and we want you to come and be part of it.
As the first Product Manager at Qwilr, you will help define the culture of Product in the company right from the beginning.
You will dig deep into our customer's worlds, to learn what they truly value, and bring these insights back into product teams, so that we design the right solutions, build them in the right ways and prioritise them in the right order.
The core responsibilities of this role are to:
- Understand The Customer
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to better understand our customer, their needs, concerns and problems.
- Synthesise customer insights from all the incoming signals of customer feedback.
- Communicate Context
- Be the story-teller for your product team, explaining the commercial and customer context, so that we build the right things, faster.
- By flexible and adaptable in your story-telling, as you switch between engineers, designers, founders, sales people, marketing, success and support folk.
- Measure & Monitor Success
- Define what the right measurements of success are for a project.
- Ensure that we are monitoring and evaluating our projects in light of that measurement.
- Provide context and understanding to your product team around the meaning of these measurements.
- Slice and Prioritise Work
- Using your customer insight and measurements of success, help prioritise the efforts of the product team to focus on the most valuable things.
We have thousands of customers, from over 50 countries, millions of dollars in revenue, and an NPS consistently over 50 - and we're ready to take the next step.We're headquartered in Sydney, with remote teams in the US & Europe. We have fantastic company retreats each year.
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity
- Generous parental leave
- Amazing company-wide retreats every year
- Budget for work setup, further education, conferences and books
- Remote friendly, parent friendly & support for flexible working arrangements
- Plus we do the small stuff well too: social evenings, team dinners out when we're together, team events, and lots more.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!