1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Who We Are
Process Street is a SaaS platform that helps companies manage their processes and workflows to make recurring work fun, fast, and faultless. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team that relies on systems to improve output 10X. Process Street is backed by leading investors, including Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian.
A distributed team means freedom and flexibility: All 40-plus of us work wherever we’d like—reliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread across 9 time zones in 10 countries, we sign into Slack and open up our work tools on the schedule that fits our lives best. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work. Distributed work isn’t for everyone, but if it fits your management style, it’s a life-changing benefit.
Camaraderie from afar: Being 100% distributed doesn’t stop us from getting to know each other— we have daily conversations in chat, weekly “coffee” pairings with coworkers, and once a year we all come together for an all-team retreat.
Our values: As a small, nimble company, we want our employees to feel empowered to make decisions and define the future of our company, so our values include:
- Act like an owner (Agency!)
- Default to action (Processes are great; bureaucracy isn't!)
- Focus on the process (See? Great.)
- Practice prioritization (There are an infinite number of useful things to do. We trust you to pick the best ones.)
- Pay attention to details (Our customers count on us!)
- Over-communicate everything. Twice (See what we did there?)
We are looking for a Product Manager to help us make recurring work fun, fast, and faultless for teams everywhere.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll be responsible for defining a product strategy and KPIs, gaining alignment from company leaders and stakeholders, and prioritizing a roadmap that helps your team achieve your business goals.
- You will articulate user problems and product needs, iterating with a core team of design and engineering experts as well as stakeholders in research, data, support, sales, and marketing and other company stakeholders.
- You’ll become an expert in the pathways that lead to successful user onboarding, and create product experiences that showcase the power of Process Street to new users.
- You’ll help define hypotheses for product enhancements and run experiments and A/B tests to validate contributions towards user and business outcomes.
- You will coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment, eliminating surprises, and finding creative ways to make the “whole greater than the sum of its parts.”
- 5+ years as a Product Manager at a software company (bonus points if it was a SaaS company)
- Familiarity with design and development team workflows
- A data-driven approach to product development and growth
- Comfortable engaging with end-users, conducting user research, and intelligently integrating findings into your work
- The ability to dive into big projects and manage them from start to finish
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
Diverse Teams Build Better Products
Legally, we need you to know this:
Process Street does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!