1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Street Solutions Inc (“SSI”) is a leading provider of technology solutions for the mortgage trading market. Global financial institutions, government-sponsored banks and leading mortgage REITs entrust our software platform to power their business. We offer our clients a full suite of products and integrated services, providing an end-to-end trading platform to help our customers achieve greater scalability, security and success.
SSI is seeking talented candidates for a position as Product Analyst in our Conduit product team. As a leading provider of financial technology, our platform is constantly improving. The role of Product Analyst will manage the integration of new features and services into multiple client environments. Responsibilities include working across our business to identify opportunities that will drive our technology product forward, consistent with the evolving needs of our clients.
- Fast-paced, start-up type environment
- Flat management structure
- Ability to make an impact
- Involvement in product development from concept to implementation
- Unique opportunities for learning
- Customer Engagement and Project Management
- Build effective relationships with customer contacts
- Gather, analyze and document client requests
- Own quality assurance and drive customer acceptance testing
- monitor project progress and drive product team checkin with customers
- Simultaneously work on multiple initiatives
- Analysis and Product Design
- Understand the full end-to-end suite of products available to clients
- Execute creative analysis and provide responses to client questions
- Distill complex requests into underlying component requirements
- Identify impactful enhancements to optimize user experience
- Independently communicate with sophisticated clients
- Share clear and succinct ideas with internal and external teams
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement of team and process
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and system environments
- Ability to self-manage priorities with minimal day-to-day supervision
- Strong project management and product design skills
- Creative thinking and advanced problem solving skills for complex problems
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Some travel may be required
- Knowledge of mortgage trading markets
- Experience defining user-experience and business metrics
- Experience with product strategy and development
- Experience with project management methods like Agile, Kanban, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.
- Experience with JIRA or similar project management software
- Competitive compensation program with significant growth potential
- Annual profit sharing based on company performance
- Cash bonus based on individual performance
- Full medical & dental plans and 401k
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈