Principal Product Owner
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
While our office is located in Seattle, we are seeking the best talent to join our team and will consider fully Remote/Telework options for candidates located anywhere in the US.
As a Principal Product Owner with iStreamPlanet, you will drive our initiative to showcase iStreamPlanet’s industry-leading video streaming capabilities. You will be responsible for motivating the team and engaging with key stakeholders and customers throughout all phases of the product lifecycle.
- Work directly with user-experience to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
- Identify future potential of the product and getting your team, stakeholders, and customers excited about it.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of customer needs and users and steer the product accordingly.
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and customer success.
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, define priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Develop, own, and execute product roadmap.
- Translate product roadmap features into user stories with acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritize and maintain the sprint backlog, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Define and execute the go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful.
- Identify and monitor metrics and use them as a cornerstone for team focus and priorities.
- Proven ability to work and problem solve independently/collaboratively, organize workload and priorities.
- Demonstrated history of high-quality execution, technical innovation/adaption, and initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and customer relationships in a complex, dynamic environment.
- 7+ years experience, including management or leadership experience on a technical team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or analytical field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Flexible work hours and work from home options
- Accessible and transparent leadership team
- Paid time off every year to volunteer and generous parental leave
- Medical, dental, vision benefits, 401(k) plan with a company match
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WHO ARE WE
iStreamPlanet is one of the largest streaming platforms in the world for broadcasters; doing thousands of events a year such as March Madness, World Cup, and even the Olympics. You probably have not heard of us but we power some of the most well-known media brands in the world. Our mission is to provide a one stop platform for the media industry as they convert from traditional broadcast to all online streaming over the next decade. We are backed by giants such as WarnerMedia (owners of Warner Brothers, HBO, Turner, etc.) and are at the heart of changing how you get your sports and entertainment in the future.
iStreamPlanet Co., LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. iStreamPlanet does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈