Principal Product Manager, Partner Portal
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Your manager is in CA, but you can be located remotely in the U.S.
What you'll get to do...
As a part of Godaddy Commerce team, you would get the opportunity to work on:
- Industry leading omni-commerceproducts and solutions
- 3rd party hardware & device vendors
- Remote terminal management platforms to help deploy and manage 100s of thousands of devices centrally.
- API platforms that are used by 3rdparty developers, payment partners and hardware vendors.
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s or Master’sdegree
- 7+ years of technical product management in in e-commerce and payments industry.
- Experience in building applications that are used by millions of users.
- Experience in building cross-device commerce and payment applications.
- Experience in designing platforms that can be used by 3rd parties (examples APIs and device SDK).
- Ability to formulate and conduct primary and secondary research to identify and prioritize
- Ability to work in a cross-functional teams to drive go-to-market and iterations of your
- Ability to multi-task to work on multiple projects across their different stages (ideation, development, go-to-market, iteration)
- Comfortable using with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Firebase, MixPanel, Looker
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected].
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈