Principal Product Manager
5 months ago
Job type: Full-time
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Principal Product Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
At InVision, we are already leading design collaboration. We’re looking for someone to help us make the end to end design file creating, sharing, and editing experience magically frictionless. As the Principal Product Manager, you will partner with our engineering organization, design as well as other key stakeholders to set strategy, vision, and roadmaps for various initiatives, balancing technical trade offs, customer requests, and market trends.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll take on significant strategic thinking opportunities across the company to assist and lead Product that will deliver outcomes to our customers and InVision’s business
- You’ll take on the role of a player coach, balancing strategy and execution among the Product Department
- You’ll be InVision’s thought leader and evangelist in all areas of the product
- You’ll work closely with our executive team to align the company around existing and future strategy
- You’ll work with engineering partners to scope solutions, evaluate strategies, and ensure quality
- You’ll contribute to the roadmap for various product areas within our connected workflow, refining feature ideas and maintaining existing features to drive business goals
- You will coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment, eliminating surprises and finding creative ways to make the “whole greater than the sum of its parts”
What you’ll bring:
- Best in class capability in operating vision, strategy, and execution
- 8+ years of product management experience, preferably at a fast-growing software company
- You are a strategic thinker, someone who enjoys getting down in the weeds, with excellent creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Ability to help define the product vision to inspire your teams and senior stakeholders
- Experience defining and tracking key business and usage success metrics, you focus on measurable outcomes over outputs
- A track record of building relationships and influencing at all levels of the organization
- Ability to build a compelling business case for new opportunities and prioritize among opportunities, balance the needs of a diverse set of external and internal stakeholders
- You have the ability to engage with end-users, conduct user research, and intelligently integrate findings into your work
- You thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!