Principal Product Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: UK Only
Principal Product Manager - Contract - Remote
Location : remote
Duration: 3 - 6 months
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager to focus on the areas of Security, Privacy and Ethics.
Who are we?
Ometria's purpose is to help retailers create marketing experiences their customers will love.
We use data to truly understand each customer, and make sure that their experiences are ones they truly find valuable. We do this right now for 200 of the fastest growing retail brands, from Made.com to Hotel Chocolat, and for 200 million individual people across the world. We have (rather empty) offices based in London, New York and Southampton, and have raised over £25m from leading VCs like Octopus and Summit.
What you'll be doing at Ometria:
- Own the roadmap for one of our squads (Security, Privacy and Ethics)
- Working with the product leadership team to understand Ometria’s strategic landscape and identify usable, valuable and feasible product opportunities
- Define and prioritise features, functionality and opportunities within your product area, focusing on the security and privacy features of our platform
- Define requirements for new and existing features and functionality, contributing to the overall vision and direction of the Ometria product
- Ensure design and technology approach meets user needs and addresses value opportunity
- Establish and maintain metrics for product performance that align to business goals
- Collaborate with all stakeholders (users, sales, customer success, professional services and the general market) in researching and defining product priorities
- Lead launch initiatives both internal and user-facing paired with product marketing
- Provide expert guidance to engineers, as well as functional and technical documentation to ensure the right product gets delivered with each release
- Understanding Ometria’s values, roll up your sleeves to do what is needed to keep development moving
- You have proven experience of iterating and releasing software of high quality, in a highly collaborative environment
- Ideally you have experience in data security and privacy or come from an industry that is highly regulated
- You have proven experience of working in a fast-paced organisation under tight deadlines
- You come from a quantitative background either through your education or roles
- You have technical knowledge of APIs
The amazing people of Ometria are the core of our business. We believe in making it awesome to be here for all Ometrians and place a continued focus on making Ometria an inclusive, respectful and diverse environment.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈