Platform Product Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Interested in joining an organisation that is being recognised for the evolution of its products and the impact this has on clinical trial recruitment?
Here at Antidote, we dare to change the status quo when it comes to helping match patients to clinical trials. We aim to accelerate the breakthroughs of new treatments by bridging the gap between medical research and the people who need them.
The Platform Product Manager will co-lead the platform squad of Antidote.
The platform squad of Antidote includes developing our core Match solution for patients and overall data management and reporting capabilities. Antidote platform brings the best of medical informatics, dynamic workflows, and patient-centric user experience.
The Platform Product Manager will partner with an engineering co-lead of the platform squad, and will work closely with senior management including CDO (based in the US) and CTO to develop an integrated platform and product roadmap, its execution and team effectiveness.
This role is for someone who likes to do the work of product development while being technically savvy to understand the intricacies of technology, data and informatics dependencies for architected solutions.
We are flexible on location for the right candidate - our preference would be UK/Central European Time or Eastern Time for US candidates
- Lead the integrated platform roadmap development for all products and components, including prioritization process of projects & requests, and monitoring of projects.
- Lead and facilitate the platform squad through our SDLC processes, leading and setting the collaboration culture through example.
- Hands on product development, including story mapping, lean design, EPIC/ticket management, and agile development for product iteration and stakeholder alignment
- Understanding business and customer needs and competitive landscape well, and defining products and integrations to meet these needs
- Collaborate with the engineering and team designers to translate desired user experiences into detailed, actionable requirements
- Partner with CDO and extended Antidote team for market positioning, particularly on new product and services
- 5-10 years experience in product management and leadership, preferably working at high growth startups in agile environment and methodologies
- Experience building a SaaS/platform products from inception to sustainable business, including product launches
- Experience with creating and managing backlogs through to prioritization and commitments to an integrated product roadmap
- Strong technical competence including platform architectures (APIs, data stores, indexing, reporting, etc.)
- Experience of working closely with teams in different locations as key stakeholders, including international teams
- A burning desire to create fantastic user experiences
- Excellent communication skills. Must be comfortable presenting to customers, stakeholders and product development squads.
- Comfort with ambiguity and change - with an ability to bring order and focus for delivery traction
- Experience with JIRA
- Familiarity with life sciences preferred
- Knowledge and experience with medical ontologies and informatics preferred
Full benefits package including:
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Stock options
- Generous holiday
- Your birthday off
- Discretionary performance related bonus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈