Manhattan Technical Consultant
2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Europe
Location: Remote Initially (Located in western-Europe and can involve limited business travel in the future)
Duration: 3 to 12 Months - Full Time
Start Date: October 2020
Our client is a luxury device distributor looking for a strong Manhattan technical consultant who can be part of a digital transformation program led by one of our strategic partners. As part of the transformation team, we are looking for someone with extensive experience in Manhattan supply chain solutions including design, configuration and implementation. This individual will have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills and experience. As part of this role they will need to shape and define the delivery plan to address the clients needs in collaboration with the program lead. If you know Manhattan and are up for a challenging and interesting role, this is for you!
Within this role you will work within the digital transformation program team and will be responsible for:
- Designing, configuring and implementing Manhattan supply chain solutions including WMS
- Collaborating with the program lead in defining the delivery plan to deliver against the client requirements
- Bringing strong delivery management and project management capabilities to drive and implement multiple and concurrent projects across the business.
- Strong ownership and management of projects combined with a good technical know-how and good documentation skills will come naturally to you.
- Facilitating the management of key inter-dependencies and relationships between project work-streams will be important and you will manage the associated budgets and resources to ensure effective delivery and success.
- You will need to manage multiple vendors, implementation partners and stakeholders and also monitor and track project milestones and deliverables in line with quality standards.
- You will have at least 4 years of project management experience
- Technical hands-on experience with Manhattan supply chain solutions including WMS
- Posses a strong consulting background
- Experience engaging with senior level stakeholder management.
Riverflex is an open network consultancy enabled by a core tech platform based on a platform of top independent consultants. We create high performing teams tailored to our client’s needs – providing the benefits of flexibility and deep expertise combined with the safety and trust of a large consulting firm. In the past 2 years, we have experienced massive growth, racking up 15 world-class clients and over 600 independent consultants in its network.
The best place to apply is through out platform directly - https://platform.riverflex.com/ - where you can check out all of our other opportunities.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈