Localization Project Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
- Manage localization projects for product, marketing campaigns, CRM, e-mails, and web content, oversee localization and QA workflow, and make sure that every deadline is being kept.
- Ensure work is done within budget and that vendors adhere to their service level agreement.
- Lead meetings and work closely with cross-functional teams of designers, product owners, internal reviewers, engineers, marketers, and others across the company, passionate about Spotify’s success. You will facilitate communication of localization requirements, share insights, resolve any issues and ensure that we operate in line with our overall localization strategy.
- Share best practices and evangelize our localization efforts.
- Review, prioritize, and track the resolution of bugs that affect localized product content quality and functionality.
- Develop and implement processes to increase efficiency, and manage cost and time to market for localized versions.
- Together with your teammates, research and incorporate industry best practices and innovation into our localization and translation strategy.
- Test possible tools and technologies to enable the team’s strategic goals.
- Give input to budget and follow up on costs related to translations.
- Work on project retrospective with our stakeholders.
- Prepare comprehensive reports and presentations.
- Report to our Lead Localization Manager located in our New York HQ.
- Solid experience as Localization Project Manager in a deadline-driven role with accountability for delivering projects with multiple components and multiple stakeholders and collaborators.
- Previous vendor management experience.
- Jira user.
- Experience working with TMS, CMS and other translation and content management tools.
- Experience working with remote team members.
- Excellent track record in delivering global products, and understanding of localization challenges.
- Creative as well as strategic thinker who can demonstrate strong organizational and management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- You’re comfortable with constant change, in your role, around you, in the team. You embrace it and try to make the most of each new opportunity.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈