Lead Product Manager, Enterprise
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers everyone to create incredible experiences for the web — without writing any code. Not only is our product beloved by visual developers, we are seeing more and more larger teams and businesses adopt the Webflow platform. We are looking for an experienced product manager to lead our investment into enterprises.
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As a Lead Product Manager, you’ll …
- Understand our business strategy, grow our enterprise function and deliver products with Webflow’s unique perspective in mind
- Understand and prioritize potential projects from various inputs (user research, our wishlist, etc) so the team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Collaborate with other product managers, engineers, and designers to imagine the future and define solutions to big problems
- Define a product scope that is focused on the most important use cases with a focus on getting it into users hands as quickly as possible
- Act as the product liaison to help manage client relationships and expectations
- Maintain the quality of the product that your team is responsible for
- Motivate your team to do the best work of their careers
You’ll thrive as a Lead Product Manager on Enterprise if you:
- Have 5+ years experience in a Product Manager role; 3 years of enterprise product management experience
- Are able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces
- Are a clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit —you're self-driven and you don’t need direction
- Can easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
- Have an understanding of the technical architecture of complex web and mobile applications
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in the running.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful product leader and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈