Lead Product Manager - Ads
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Build algorithms that set prices and allocates ad budgets across inventory sources for all of our advertisers, from Mom & Pop restaurants to enterprise brands
- Drive analyses that allow us to deeply understand what is happening in our ads marketplace
- Optimize our auction to drive more value to advertisers and grow long term revenue
- Develop new bidding models that allow us to sell and retain more advertiser budget in the local ad market
- Forecast revenue growth that comes from traffic and budget changes and product improvements
- Technical chops: experience solving difficult, company-critical technical problems. Preferred background in Physics, Math, Systems Engineering, or other hard science. Masters or PhD preferred.
- You have 4+ years of product management experience. Digital advertising experience is a plus.
- You’re energized by driving revenue growth and translating customers wants and needs into concrete features
- Problem solver: loves to figure out complex unstructured problems and constantly think about how to make processes more efficient. You can do your own analysis using iPython and SQL.
- Ability to communicate with many stakeholders across different parts of the organization. You’ll need to go from a meeting discussing what to build to grow a national fast food brand’s ad spend, to a meeting with engineers building ad targeting algorithms.
- Operational chops: can help improve processes around our ads system reliability and metrics monitoring.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈