Lead Product Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US Only
Mynd is looking for a customer obsessed individual to join our Product team. As Senior Product Manager, you will own all product development related to our property owners’ experience. You will get the opportunity to build external facing financial investing products for thousands of property owners while also building connected internal products which drive operational efficiencies. This is a unique role because your users include a mixture of external customers (Owners) and different internal operational users.
This role touches almost every part of our business and is a highly visible leadership role. You’ll work closely with Portfolio Managers, Onboarding, Growth, Data, Design, Leasing, and more. You’ll be paired with a talented global Engineering team.
Our ideal Senior Product Manager has led new product development which impacts thousands of users. You obsess over customers and get excited about leading research studies. You have a strong product design sense, deeply understand reporting and financials, dashboards, and automating operational processes.
To be successful, you must be able to work across many teams, be an excellent communicator, ability to influence senior leadership, highly analytical, and be able to constantly shift between strategy and day-to-day tactics.
Be the voice our Owners
- Build new software products for our Owners which could include: financial reports and payments, onboarding, dashboards, owner comms, and so much more.
- Partner with senior leaders across the company to define a product strategy to drive growth and margin expansion
- Be accountable for growing and delivering the P&Ls for our property management business
- Perform market research and work directly with customers to identify product opportunities in line with business objectives
- Own your area’s metrics end-to-end, proactively identify issues and opportunities, and surface learnings to drive unit economics and growth
- Research, synthesize, and prioritize business/customer feedback into engineering requirements and execute on those requirements
- Champion your products in-house with training and continued support
- Be a leader and evangelize the vision and strategy of your product within the company
- Potential to manage an APM
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years experience building software as a Senior Product Manager or equivalent
- Experience within Property Management, AdTech, FinTech, Investing and/or Real Estate desired, but certainly not required.
- Demonstrated success in delivering new products and features from customer research & data insights
- Beyond just shipping new products, you care about continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases
- Technical background working with engineering and data teams
- Confidence in professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey skills and knowledge to non-technical stakeholders and external customers
- Demonstrated success in a high-growth, operationally intense environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to influence cross-functional teams
** this role has the ability to manage and grow a team. **
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US Only .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈