Junior SEO Product Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
With a portfolio of 40+ sites, in 8+ languages, across 20+ countries, KaFe Rocks has scaled at pace and it generates thousands of leads each month for our carefully selected iGaming partners.
We have an entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven mindset flowing through the company and we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new territories.
We are searching for a Junior SEO Product Manager to join our developing content team.
During your journey at KaFe Rocks, you will have the opportunity grow the necessary skills that will allow you to architect our content (sports-betting and/or casino and/or trust), while working closely with a talented team of content creators, with diverse backgrounds.
Push beyond your ambitions and achieve more whilst helping to drive the company forwards!
Under guidance from senior product specialists, you will participated in the completion of the following tasks:
- Define the page structures - topics / table of contents
- Prepare mock-ups, define navigation flows on sites
- Define a topics, keyword clusters
- Collaborate with UX Design team to insure visuals meet the strategy
- Be final approver of created, implemented and tested content
- Communicate with Off-Page SEO team to insure link-building process is performed according to needs
You’ll fit in perfectly if …
- you are a content nerd
- you enjoy working on scalable things, that have immediate impact on a global scale
- you are fluent in English, other European Languages are a major advantage
- you are reliable, independent and have great productivity
- you have been working in a content role for a minimum of two years
- you are interested in investing time in professional development
- you are ready to learn by doing
- you have good knowledge of and experience with SEO
- you have experience collaborating with cross-disciplinary teams to achieve goals
- technical SEO is nothing new to you and you love words like: sitemaps, object placement, global elements, hreflang
- you have iGaming industry experience
Join KaFe Rocks, working remotely whenever and wherever you want. Get involved and be proactive.
- A fully remote role
- A reliable company that values its employees
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈