Junior Product Owner
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Portugal
Pixelmatters is a digital product studio. We’re a team of strategists, designers, and developers creating top-quality digital products.
Our mission is to empower businesses to achieve their full potential by creating top-quality digital products, while fostering great relationships along the way. We envision a world where great user experience is the norm, not the exception, inspiring businesses and people to be at their best.
We’re looking for you — a great communicator, flexible, and self-driven Product Owner. A team player who likes to work in a fast-paced agile environment.
Client relationships are key at Pixelmatters. We have a mixed reality of product and project development in which we proudly collaborate with our clients, some of whom have internal design, development, and management teams with established processes. We embrace the challenge of building trustworthy remote relationships using the power of communication. We care about standing out by quality, having a voice, and a strategic mindset. Now, we're looking to expand the Product team. And here is where you come in...
Your role is focused on managing clients' relationships and their products. You're experienced in the IT industry - Designer, Software Engineer, QA, Business Analyst, or other - and you're seeking a challenge in the Product field. You cherish the value of proactive and open communication with the people you work with. You're also flexible and able to adjust to each client's needs and reality. You're organized and self-driven by your own motivations of having an impact.
Some of your day-to-day tasks will include active communication with our clients, managing their expectations, reporting budget status, scope accomplishment, sharing strategic ideas to empower their businesses, and serving as a bridge to our internal teams. You'll be responsible for the scope and process specifications, and by negotiating these with our clients.
You are an ambassador of Pixelmatters culture, lead by example, and believe in people empowerment.
- Experience in the IT industry as a Designer, Software Engineer, QA, Business Analyst, or other.
- Great understanding of English and Portuguese (written and spoken)
- Clear, cohesive, and proactive communicator, creating empathy and building trust
- Experience in Agile environments and methodologies
- Capability to apply the more appropriate Agile processes depending on the stakeholder's context
- Specify small and incremental deliverables based on product requirement and vision
- Understanding of web application technologies and development lifecycle
- Capability to the same language of our internal design and development team and understanding the technical aspect of the project.
- Understanding the skills and strengths of the teams
It would be awesome if you also have...
- Experience in commercial matters like estimation processes and budget management
- Track record creating strategies to negotiate scope and timeline with stakeholders
- Experience as a facilitator between stakeholders and delivery teams
- Flexibility in understanding products’ position in different markets, identifying potential opportunities and product gaps
- Worked with design teams and highly demanding UI projects
- Quality-driven, inspiring and collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance
- For now, you’ll be working fully remote. Over 2021, we’ve planned opening a new office located at Porto’s downtown. You’ll then be able to decide where to work from.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Portugal.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈