Junior Product Manager (m/f/d)
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
We are looking for a Junior Product Manager with a passion for video games to join us and work remotely. As a Junior Product Manager, you will have the chance to work on some cool older titles, updating them with best practices, new ideas, and live operations. In collaboration with both internal and external partners, you will be a core contributor working on game features from beginning to end in a critical data driven role.
This role is a remote role, you can work from everywhere in the world.
- Understand the player base and assist in designing in game features to achieve product KPI goals
- Write user stories, draw mockups/ wireframes to communicate feature requirements with the developers
- Assist the Product Manager/Producer/Game Designer for end to end development of product features i.e. from concept to post release iterations
- Collaborate with Producers, Developer, Project Managers, QA, Customer Support and Community Managers to deliver best in class player experience
- Assist in defining KPIs and tracking requirements for features and also follow up on success and failure
- Report product statuses and findings in structured and timely manner to relevant stakeholders
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to provide actionable insights and recommendations on enhancing and optimizing player enjoyment, engagement, and overall efficiencies in all areas of gameplay and player life cycle
- 2+ years' experience working with Data Analytics
- 2+ years' experience with a company servicing B2C products
- Strong understanding or interest in online multiplayer games
- Understanding of SQL and experience with Tableau
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good report writing and presenting skills
Would be a plus
- Remote working experience with distributed development team
- Knowledge of Scrum
We are looking forward to your application.
Your DECA HR Team
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈