Junior Product Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Lendflow is seeking a passionate and motivated Junior Product Manager, focused on providing consumers in the Financial Space with a world-class experience when it comes to attaining working capital.
Working alongside and reporting to our Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing ticket triage, leading scrum ceremonies, and writing product documentation. You will work closely with development teams to roll out our aggressive technology roadmap and lead the execution phase of the product development process.
You will need to be a technologist with a high capacity for building financial software and solutions that developers love to build, and more importantly one that consumers love to use.
We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technological advancement and innovation and are looking for like-minded people to help drive us forward. If you're a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for Fintech and quality engineering, come and join our growing team.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off.
- Top-of-the-line Healthcare.
- Fully remote position.
- Working with a passionate team that loves everything FinTech.
- Write user stories and work closely with the development team to ensure requirements are understood and implemented correctly
- Lead the Scrum ceremonies including daily standups, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective
- Identify dependencies and remove blockers to ensure timely delivery of new features and bug fixes
- Organize the backlog ensuring that it reflects the stakeholder priorities and objectives.
- Support the senior product manager by turning ideas into well-defined and structured user stories.
- Become the subject matter expert in the product
- You have at least one year of experience in project management, product management, engineering or a product support role.
- You are familiar with Agile software management tools e.g. BitBucket, Jira, Confluence
- You have excellent attention to detail and communication skills with a knowledge of what it takes to build tech products and make decisions with developers
- You are a leader who strives to grow your leadership skills
- You're a self-starter and have no problem working on a fully remote team and managing your time.
- You get along with others and thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈