Jr. Product Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
3Rein is a startup working on improving equine welfare through innovative technologies.
Remote work within North America
We are looking for a Junior Product Manager to support our Senior PM in the management of both the business, design and software development teams. The role is aimed to improve interactions between the teams and to organize and facilitate software development projects.
- 2+ years in a Jr. Product Manager or Product support role
- Bachelor in business, computer science, computer engineering, a related field, or equivalent experience
- Proficient in English, and optionally French
- 2+ years of experience in formal methods of business analysis requirements gathering, modeling, and diagramming
- Ability to implement agile planning on JIRA
- Knowledge of microservice-based architectures
- Excellent, proactive communication skills (both written and verbal) for increasing transparency across the teams
- Fundamental analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Evaluate business processes and make suggestions for improvement
- Experience working remotely with an integrated team, preferably with remote management experience
- Understanding of or willingness to learn Domain Driven Design (DDD) set up
- Experience with Agile Scrum, preferably as a Scrum Master
- Proficient in JIRA and Confluence
Product Manager responsibilities:
- Analyze and develop optimal workflows between the business and technology teams
- Interview system stakeholders and record results, requirements, and recommendations
- Support Sr. PM in the facilitation tradition of Scrum Ceremonies, including Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Stand-Ups, Reviews, and Retrospectives
- Define and document functional requirements, and conduct information flow analysis and process modeling for full process automation
- Create, review, and detail documents for business processes and technical architecture
- Multi-task while maintaining systematic and organized methods
- Well articulated verbal and written communication
- Independently initiate action, provide clear direction, and take responsibility
- Address a wide range of problems effectively
- Collaborate effectively with both individuals and diverse teams
What you can expect from us:
- We encourage creativity, foster personal growth, and reward innovation
- We promote active internal channels to keep you connected and collaborating
- We are committed to quality documentation and automated workflows
- 3Rein offers competitive compensation, benefits, and work-life balance
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈