Head of Product
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US or Europe
Location: US or Europe Remote
Experience level: 8-20 years
Salary range: $80-180k
Ankr provides Web3 infrastructure for easy, accessible and affordable deployment of blockchain nodes, API’s, decentralized staking infrastructure and Layer 2 scaling solutions, designed to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems. Check us out at https://www.ankr.com/
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. Its founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr’s distributed team of 50+ people operates from offices in Shanghai, Moscow, Bucharest, and Amsterdam.
- Define the product strategy and drive decision making on the next markets and opportunities that should be pursued.
- Drive and own the short-term and long-term strategy and roadmap, timely execution and successful product launches.
- Drive feedback around what our clients need and why to bring about positive changes to our current and new offerings.
- Develop market intelligence and research processes.
- Own relationships with the right design partners, to grow the product and adapt functionalities to their needs.
- Define quantitative and qualitative success metrics and constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the business problem or created a business value before and after their release.
- Be responsible for cost benefit analysis, ROI and business case development to help prioritize our efforts.
- Develop product and management processes and documentation to educate clients and stakeholders on product changes and features.
- Own the product marketing effort either directly or through an eventual hire.
- Proven track record of leading product development at a cryptocurrency, DeFi, or fintech company
- Practical technical understanding of DeFi, NFTs, tokenomics, consensus protocols etc.
- Skilled in public speaking, leading and hosting live online discussions
- Knowledgeable with traditional financial systems
- Led lean startup teams
- Great listener and communicator
- Bilingual or high fluency in English
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Able to provide samples of public speaking engagements
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US or Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈