Head of Product
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Wavo.me is a rapidly-expanding global media and analytics technology company with a modern approach to digital marketing. With roots in the music industry, Wavo navigates the continually evolving digital landscape to help artists, entertainers, and brands manage their digital presence, reach new audiences, and connect with fans through unique campaigns.
Wavo’s clients include over one hundred top music destinations and advertisers such as Universal Music Group, Sony, Warner Music Group, Live Nation, CAA, WME and Apple Music, and has been consistently ranked as one of the fastest-growing startups in Canada.
We are currently looking for a Head of Product to join our team as we scale! This person will play a key role in shaping and deploying our product strategy; and will grow and lead the product team.
- Develop and implement software and technology product strategy and vision;
- Work closely with cross functional teams to create product roadmaps to execute those strategies;
- Work with business leaders across the organization to define business requirements;
- Work with the senior management team on strategic priorities and orientations;
- Identify pain points and priorities;
- Lead new feature and solutions development from start to finish;
- Work with our engineering and business intelligence teams to implement the solutions;
- Measuring core success metrics to iterate and improve future phases continually;
- Analyze data & user research to make informed decisions;
- Hiring & development of the product team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a related field. (Master’s degree, an asset);
- 5+ years of solid Product Management experience bringing software products to market and seeing it through many iterations;
- Experience in SaaS and/or enterprise software; B2B or B2C with a fast growth company;
- Strong analytical skills: ability to break down problems into logical steps;
- A strong data-driven approach in decision making (via KPIs and metrics);
- Extensive experience in executing go-to-market strategies and launching new products;
- Solid technical background, experienced with working on systems that process imperfect data;
- Eye for UI/UX design, understand the methodology behind creating user workflows;
- Strong communication skills - can convey technical concepts to non-technical people as well as turn non-technical requirements into technical specifications;
- Ability to design and navigate through conflicting priorities, turning ambiguity into clarity in a fast-changing environment;
- Team Player.
- Competitive compensation based on experience;
- Competitive Equity;
- Group health and dental insurance plan;
- Flexible hours and vacation;
- A dynamic work environment;
- The opportunity to play a key role in the success of a high potential product;
- Being a part of innovation at the nexus of music, marketing/advertising, and technology.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈