Growth Product Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Who is Sapling?
Sapling's Onboarding and HR Suite has been acknowledged as an industry winner and is chosen by companies like KPMG, Warby Parker, UCSF, Invision and Coupa to help them build successful onboarding and people practices for the future of work.
What's the job?
Sapling is helping passionate people ops teams around the globe build better companies. This role in particular is instrumental in delivering an amazing experience to those customers from signup to launch. The Growth Product Manager will focus on instrumenting the user journey, identifying points of friction or inefficiency, and building innovative solutions that support both our new customers and our internal teams.
This role is a special opportunity for someone with a scientific experimentation bend, an eagerness to iterate quickly, and a drive to see customers happily up and running with new SaaS solutions. You'll work with a product designer and full-stack engineer to constantly improve the acquisition and activation processes, being measured and rewarded on increasing the rate of new customer onboarding and decreasing customer acquisition costs.
We are looking for candidates with a diverse background and experience, aligned with our values and vision, and eager to grow with our team.
Why you'll love it here:
Sapling is committed to building a culture that champions diversity, equality, and inclusion at every step. As a company that is trusted by HR professionals, these principles serve as the very foundation of our work. We are honored to celebrate team members regardless of race, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, lifestyle, age, educational background, national origin, religion or physical ability. We believe unique perspectives make us stronger, and we'd love for all that share these values to find a home here.
Want to apply but not sure if you'd be the right fit? We know there is no ‘perfect' candidate. If we sound like the right place for you to make a difference in this world, we encourage you to submit an application!
What you'll be doing:
- Pairing collaboratively with Marketing Ops, Sales, and Implementation
- Instrumenting the customer acquisition and activation processes
- Running experiments to optimize those processes, reducing customer friction and introducing internal efficiencies
- Analyze the customer lifecycle, including the activation, retention, dormancy, and resurrection phases, deploying experiments to improve the lifetime value (LTV)
- Design and test pricing and packaging improvements to improve monetization strategy
- Working alongside the Design and Engineering teams to prioritize, launch, and iterate on optimizations, new features, or alternative user journeys
What you probably need:
- At least 2 years in a SaaS product management or product marketing position
- Experience working with distributed and remote teams
- A growth mindset; a desire to experiment; a healthy diplomacy
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to aggregate and interpret data to derive insights that drive customer value
- Demonstrated empathy for stakeholders and passion for working with an ownership mentality
- BA/BS required in Business, Marketing, Design, Computer Science, or related field
We hope you also have:
- Experience as a growth product manager, improving acquisition and activation funnels in B2B SaaS business models
- Comfort working directly with cross-functional business leaders
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS/JS, AWS, Rails, Angular, React, RESTful APIs
- Pragmatic Marketing or Scrum certifications
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈