Group Product Manager, Mobile
5 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Mobile is the fastest growing market for delivering applications, content and services around the world. People are using various devices in different conditions and flows and expect a flawless, delightful experience. Hence it is the fastest growing and one of the crucial product lines at Sauce Labs.
Sauce Labs is looking for an experienced Group Product Manager to grow and lead a team of Product Managers to accelerate our leadership and market share of the mobile devOPS test space. This person will bring a metric-based outcome-oriented approach to product delivery. With a keen understanding that the best products require constant iteration and adjustment, this person will be comfortable establishing executive, customer, and organizational buy-in to the Sauce Labs strategic vision for the core platform. This leader will define, plan and deliver the vision that will set Sauce Labs as the dominant, and default solution in the market and meet audacious business goals.
In Sauce Labs product we are serious about the servant leadership model. This is a role for a person that wants to roll up the sleeves and make change in the world. The ideal candidate relishes the opportunity to build and nurture a high functioning team that challenges, collaborates and delivers on our strategic vision.
The Sauce Labs platform creates digital confidence through testing. The customer base is comprised of the biggest business names across the Enterprise and SMB landscape as well as a ground-swell of OSS, personal projects, and startups. The ideal candidate is comfortable with enterprise sales settings as well as Growth experimentation.
- A proficient product and passionate people leader. You hire and mentor incredible PMs into a high performing team.
- Exceptional communicator and facilitator: you bring engineering, product team and others to collaborate, plan and deliver state-of-the-art solution.
- A relentless advocate of the customer impact: everything is about the customer and fast experiments to get there are the path forward
- Striving to become the mobile domain expert and thought leader. You inspire and educate through your understanding of the market trends, customer needs, competitive insight, distilled into your vision.
- Inclusive, collaborative and thoughtful, cross-organizationally with engineering, sales, customer success, data, finance, and with customers directly
- Highly informed in your teams’ decision making: product metrics define health growth and engagement; competitive and market data inform the vision and prioritization.
- Proud and competitive in your presentation of Sauce Labs, your teams and colleagues. You are infectious in your competitive nature to own and improve various aspects of the business.
- 7+ years of experience building great SaaS software, including responsibilities driving prioritization, trade-offs, and timelines.
- 4+ years working in an environment that enables you working knowledge of developing and distributing mobile applications.
- MBA and/or Engineering degree with SaaS industry experience
- 4+ years in DevOps product or another developer-focused product offering
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- A strong understanding of lean agile practices and how to apply them
- Experience driving growth and establishing product-fit from zero
- Thrive on driving value in a highly competitive marketplace
- Comfortable working with multi-location and distributed workforces and reasonable travel
- Experience with CI/CD and test in particular is a plus
- Experience in a multi-year hypergrowth (80%+) environment is a significant plus
Security Responsibilities at Sauce:
At Sauce, we will commit to supporting the health and safety of employees and properties, partnering with internal stakeholders to learn and act on ever-evolving security protocols and procedures. You'll be expected to fully comply with all policies and procedures related to security at the department and org wide level and exercise a 'security first' approach to how we design, build & run our products and services.
Sauce Labs is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈