Global Product Operations Manager (Binance Earn)
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
- Coordinate daily operational and promotional activities to drive business growth.
- Design global operation programs and coordinate with the marketing teams to implement.
- Provide central strategy to the regional colleagues to drive growth.
- Collect and consolidate user feedback from various channels and for inclusion into business requirements.
- Identify different use cases and segments to innovate more financial products and work on product offerings integration and cross-sell.
- Map out user journey and increase user funnel conversion through surfacing product ask, building user education content and designing operation campaigns.
- Coordinate with various teams to roll out products globally.
- Provide market and competitive intelligence, monitor KPI and competitor movements to formulate overall product, marketing and operation strategy.
- 5 years of proven success in growth marketing and operation, eg. product marketing, operation campaign design, content marketing, user journey mapping, email marketing, user segmentation, top of funnel growth and funnel optimisation.
- Strong written communication capacity and interpersonal skills (English is must): be able to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners. Inspirational to your team and partners.
- Fast learner: be able to learn and understand crypto space and product offerings fast and integrate the internal resources with Binance.
- Data-focused: Able to roll up your sleeves to pull and analyze the data and gain insights from the data.
- User-focused and product-driven mindset.
- Innovation: ability to innovate and think outside the box.
- Bonus point: if you are familiar with Fintech asset management, blockchain or digital assets products.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈