Digital Product Manager/Product Owner
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Write business and technical product requirements for design and engineering teams; Thoughtfully manage and groom the product backlog.
- Partner closely with our business teams to understand client needs, jointly conceptualize creative solutions, and evangelize them across prospects and clients.
- Partner cross-functionally with other product owners, engineers, designers, partner management, marketing, legal, compliance, privacy, finance and other internal partners to quarterback overall product delivery.
- Manage multiple and concurrent product deliverables in various phases of ideation, execution, and delivery.
- Rigorously apply insights from qualitative customer research and data analysis to continuously inform new feature prioritization and ongoing enhancements.
- Empathize with your customers; learn and obsess over their experience to remove friction and create delight. Leverage human-centered design.
- 4+ years of product management / product owner job experience in web applications, APIs, and platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience and success in owning a product feature end-to-end.
- Experience with Jira is a plus.
- Working knowledge of SQL, Tableau, APIs, Postman, and/or AWS systems like S3 is a plus.
- Demonstrate a love for all things data.
- Hands-on experience in (and love for) agile product delivery and lean methodologies. Thrive in fast-paced and changing requirements environment. Harness the energy of a fast-paced environment to create transformational customer and business value.
- Experience in developing and driving alignment around a vision, setting goals, and initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Experience in conducting customer research and analytics to understand customer sentiment and pain points, and leveraging them to make product decisions. Customers here may be third-party business clients, but is also like to include internal business stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Ability to define a compelling narrative and crisply communicate it to a variety of audiences.
- Creative problem-solving skills, with the ability to flex thinking between high level strategy and the details that matter.
- Self-organized, process driven.
- A strong bias towards action and decision-making despite uncertainty.
- Domain knowledge in energy efficiency, solar/storage, or electric utilities is a plus. B2B software experiences are also helpful.
- Benefits start your first day: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Healthcare and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Match
- Monthly Internet and Cell Phone Allowance
- Flexible Time Away
- Fully remote-within-USA work environment
- Volunteer Activities
- Monthly Virtual Happy Hour
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈