Associate Product Owner
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
What you’ll do
In a few words…
An Associate Product owner is really like a detective. Your attention to detail and sharp observational skills help you understand and see what others can’t. You consult with users to determine business requirements, identify operating procedures, evaluate existing or proposed systems, and prepare specifications from which programs will be written. Defining business processes is elementary to you, Detective Holmes.
The fundamentals for the job…
- You will create, update, enhance, or refine user stories.
- Create, update, enhance, or refine use cases and acceptance criteria
- Translate ideas into requirements (Hint: Google won’t help you here.)
- Lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) efforts
- Talk the talk so you can gather project requirements with internal clients and technology teams.
- Assist other Product Owners and Product Managers in defining and extensively documenting detailed requirements, use cases, and test cases.
- Help execute cross-functional projects.
- Analyze business solution options.
- Understand the applications supported and their upstream/downstream impact
- Determine feasibility of business requirements and recommend changes to support business needs and processes.
- Evaluate current system processes and identify possible solution options for new functionality or modifications to existing functionality. (You’re always looking to improve stuff.)
- Work collaboratively with business partners, SMEs, Developers, and Testers to ensure a shared understanding of business requirements.
- Ensure that system solution options are thoroughly researched, analyzed and documented. (We know one can never research enough, but as long as it’s thorough...)
- Provide support to Quality Assurance on development of test approaches.
- Provide support to Applications Development through participation in Design Reviews.
- Create project estimates and resource plans for systems solutions.
What you’re made of
The bold requirements…
- Bachelor’s Degree. (In lieu of a degree, equivalent relevant experience may be considered.)
- 1 - 2 years of experience in Product Analysis, Business Analysis, and/or System Analysis.
- Computer proficiency. Your Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) are Jedi level.
- Godlike interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Double plus points for knowledge of Healthcare, Pharmacy, and Pharmacy Benefit industries, Medicare Part D, and CMS regulations.
- You must be able to communicate effectively (read, write, meme, etc.) in English. Spanish is a huge plus.
That something extra we´d love to see…
- Challenge Accepted: You love a challenge. In fact, you get bored if not challenged, and that’s good, because we will challenge you to be the best.
- Problem Solver: Your superpower is finding the root of a problem and growing beanstalks out of them. (Sort of.)
- Organization Guru: You crave organization like sugar, color-code everything, and messes make you crazy.
- Teamwork: You’re a team player and it’s official cheerleader. Your capacity to create balance and infuse the team with positive energy is key to its success, which is why you’re always seeking and sharing feedback. You’re most happy when the whole team is shining.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking: Obviously because this is an “analyst” position, but even if you weren’t applying, you’d still be trying to analyze why we write these the way we do and how they could be better. Your attention to detail is keener than Spiderman’s Peter Tingle.
The above description is not intended to limit the scope of the job or to exclude other duties not mentioned. It is absolutely not a final set of specifications for the position. It’s simply meant to give readers an idea of what the role entails.
Abarca Health LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈