Associate Product Manager - Software Platforms
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Savant Systems, Inc., is a true powerhouse delivering unmatched intelligent lighting and smart home solutions. Together, Savant and GE Lighting, a Savant company, offer a deep and diverse portfolio of bold and easy-to-use innovations across the retail and professional channels that are engineered for every home.
Savant, a recognized leader in home control and automation, is one of the fastest-growing smart home companies in the luxury and mid-markets. Its powerful Pro technology brings climate, lighting, entertainment, security and energy together in a single, award winning application interface for homeowners.
GE Lighting, a Savant company, has been at the forefront of every major lighting innovation, from the first light bulb to industry-first LED and smart solutions along with the world’s first voice-embedded lighting product. Today it leads the North American retail lighting market as the most trusted, recommended and likely to purchase brand.
The Associate Product Manager will provide product management support for the rapidly growing Cync smart home platform and act as a Product Owner for our Cync mobile app, which is used by millions of users in North America.
You will assist with developing and delivering a cohesive customer experience from beginning to end, which will include:
- Exciting new product launches
- New mobile app features
- Evaluating market insights and user analytics
- Working with UX designers to deliver a world-class experience
- Serving as the Product Owner within our agile development process
- Be the voice of our users throughout the product lifecycle.
- Serve as Product Owner within our agile development process.
- Work on a daily basis with our development teams, with responsibility for building, prioritizing, and grooming our backlog in Jira.
- Drive clear and consistent communication with all stakeholders as we bring products and features to market.
- Analyze market data, competitive solutions, and internal analytics to influence product requirements and make data-driven decisions.
- Work closely with our Customer Support Lead to ensure any issues are prioritized appropriately in our backlog.
- Partner with Project Managers to plan releases, keep timelines updated, and communicate any changes to our plans.
- Empower our UX designers with the information and goals they need to create world-class experiences for our users.
- Participate in various trade shows and events in support of Cync, such as CES, retailer-specific shows, or media events.
- Assist with planning alpha and beta tests with our Beta and Usability Testing team, and prioritize feedback gathered from the tests.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Miniumn 3 -5 years of experience in a software product management position
- Experience as a Product Owner working to deliver software using the Agile methodology
- Experience using an Agile Project Management tool; Jira is preferred
- Industry experience in smart home, home automation, or IoT is desired, but not required
Savant Systems, Inc (Savant) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender identity, gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship, genetic information, domestic violence victim status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Savant does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Savant and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈